Saturday, March 14, 2015

Thank you!

I feel the need to take a moment to once again say thank you. Dan and I are humbled, embarrassed and completely overwhelmed by all of the the beautiful cards, packages, food and thoughts that have been shared with us.

The words of encouragement bring tears to my eyes and strength to my soul. The cards and packages brighten our days. Selene has had so much fun with the amazing stickers, art supplies, cards and toys that have been sent. We are so blessed to have everyone thinking of us and praying for us.

I promise I will be thanking you all individually, but until that time comes (I get a year like Brides, right?) know that our hearts swell with all of the love from our generous friends, families, and amazing strangers supporting us from afar!

No comments:

Post a Comment