Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"I Love Bucket!"

I really hope at least one person thought "I love lamp" with that title.

We survived day #2 without Daddy. Another day of eating, energy and happiness.

I'm not too little for playstation!

Relaxing morning

Doc McStuffins came on the tv so she had to play with her new Doc doll that she loves! Thanks Hudson, Avery and Laurel :-)
After the doctors made their rounds we went out for a wagon ride! Those are happy eyes...


After lunch, Ainsley and Nana came to see us and the girls had a blast together!

Adorableness- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr90HrKFvs0

Ainsley came with gifts!

A Frozen soccer ball!

Lunch in the Ronald McDonald Lounge with a little girl who I missed!

Easter egg crafts!

Ainsley wanted to help with mouth care :-)

I grilled Dan and Grace with a million questions about how Ainsley has been doing, I was eager for my hugs!

After Ainlsey left I tried for an hour and a half to put Selene down. I knew she was tired, but I was super tired! I kept almost falling asleep as I'd hear her counting and yelling and telling me to sing a lullaby. Finally our nurse came in and it was over. So Lan helped me with bath time (Where there were lots of "oooh, nice and warm!" "I love bubbles!" and "I love bucket!" proclamations) and as I was ordering her dinner she fell asleep on the couch. Not helpful at all ;-) 

At least she's the cutest thing ever.

But Dan came an hour and a half earlier than planned and showed up with a beautiful box his team made for Selene! People have been amazing at brightening our days!




I get to officially escape for the first time tomorrow since I have a doctor's appointment which will be followed by picking Ainsley up from school and going out to lunch. Despite enjoying the break and loving the time with Ainsley I am sure I'll be eager to get back.















2 comments:

  1. I totally thought "I love lamp!" ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad! I think my humor is lost so often ;-)

      Delete