Saturday, March 28, 2015

Daddy Day!

I had a lovely night at home last night. I got panera take out, curled up in bed, ate, and watched girl tv. It was perfectly relaxing. In the morning I did some organizing and realized there is way too much purging and organizing yet to be done. So I gave up and went to have lunch with Ainsley and the family.

She and I had a great afternoon playing Egg hunt, until she left to get something, never came back and I fell asleep on her bed for two hours. Oops :-)

Dan did his best to get me to stay away another night, but I just couldn't! I missed a certain smiling face too much.

Apparently though, I am needed for nothing. Because Selene had the best day with Daddy and the best part? She drank 13 ounces! Due to his brilliant idea of a sticker chart (also utilized for behavior with Ainsley when her toddler hood was testing us) she eagerly drank. Mostly water and Naked Juices which also made me happy, yay nutrients and H2O!

Her numbers took their first slight dip, totally expected, still a bummer, but overall everyone is still pleased. I brought some Easter things from home to try and convince myself we could/should still be here. But I won't complain if discharge happens on Friday!

Here's to hoping for another day full of ounces and smiles!

Sticker chart!

Nap time

So proud!

Adding her 13th sticker!


She wanted to dance with Daddy <3

On an egghunt kick

Fun outside the room today!

Ainsley's egg hunt with Nana and Grandad!

No comments:

Post a Comment