Friday, March 20, 2015

Ainsley Girl

In all the craziness of yesterday I forgot to mention sweet Ainsley. She was given the "Angel on my shoulder award" for displaying Christian values.  The award was presented at the school mass, so Dan took a half day to be able to take her and have a little Daddy/Daughter date (some of this actually sounds familiar, maybe I mentioned it already).

I can't believe how grown up she is at barely 5. My mother in law is constantly texting me with the most amazing things that she says. We are already a family of 5 in her mind. Bumble is drawn into pictures, has a place in her heart and she's helping to work on the name :-)

I just couldn't be more proud of the heart she has inside her.  I know she is in good hands but I'm eager to be home with my girls!





1 comment:

  1. Hi, such joyful news to hear...Praise be to God! Congratulations to Ainsley for her award...a special package will be delivered to her soon. Thank you so much for the updates and pictures, I read them daily and share with our family. Prayers never cease for you all. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete