Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I'll come back with more!

I have so much more to write but a very needy newborn, a now very exhausted Jen, and blogging from my phone don't bode well for verbose posts.

So the quick update is that Selene looks and feels great (other than another puking incident) and her CBC was really good. Once of the highest ANC's yet! 

But her liver numbers sky rocketed. They want her back next week to test again. They can't figure it out because she shows no other signs that go along with GVHD liver complications nor is she on any medications which can be a cause. We also ruled out some of the main viral issues but they may test others.

I'm trying to avoid googling liver complications until we have a better idea of what's going on.

So until then prayers and good thoughts are appreciated!!

I'll be back with more tomorrow, though I won't say I promise because I barely have time to eat most days.

A peace offering for my failed updates- our first family photo from Ainsley's 5th birthday this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment