Friday, May 15, 2015

Runny noses terrify me!

Selene's nose has been running for three days. Clear, no change in appetite, playing, no fever. But it's still nerve wracking. When I picked her up after her nap she seemed super warm, then I remembered that she fell asleep while playing Ghost with her blanket over her head. So within minutes she was cool again. But seriously, if we could just have no runny noses or fevers for the next year, that would be great!

I ran into the mom of another little boy from our BMT unit, who was about 10 days ahead of us. When she asked me what day we were on, I blanked. Until two weeks ago I couldn't keep track of how pregnant I was and now I can't remember how many days + we are! I need apps on my phone to track all of this!

It's been 67 days for the record :-)

Ainsley went to a Wilmington Blue Rocks game with Dan, Grandad and Nana. At least when Selene asked to go I could legitimately tell her she just isn't old enough to go to a night game :-)

Fancy girl, insists on wearing pantyhose. What 2 year old insists on pantyhose!?

Don't let them fool you, they were fighting over who sat on which side prior to snuggling in so sweetly :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hello to your beautiful family!! Congratulations and Praise God for Kalina's arrival!! Oh, just love all of the pictures and thank you for the updates. We continue to pray for you all each and every day! Sending prayers, love and blessings! God bless you all! Love, The Wilson Family

    ReplyDelete