Saturday, April 18, 2015

The little things in life.

Yesterday Fedex delivered a box from the pharmacy (how much do I love that the doctors just tell them what we need and they overnight it to my door??). I had no idea what it was going to be, until I opened it up and found a little bottle of vitamin D! Reason 542,039 why I love our doctors. They listened to me when I said that Selene despised it and that it was a horrific daily struggle of tears, puking and sadness. I finally tasted it, it's like a black, metallic licorice. Seriously...science has come so far...and yet it hasn't.

Why they would even send 5ml of puke inducing vitamins when they could send a dose of 5 tiny drops, I'll never know. But I happily put the drops into her last gulp of milk and it was the easiest vitamin D dose ever.


A happy trade.

Other than that we are just taking advantage of all this beautiful weather!

Mementos from cleaning out the car, lots of parking tickets, a visitors badge and $300 worth of Neupogen.

Big sister teaching her how to ride the scooter!





Watching the video of Ainsley's school on Fox News!

Like every day is Easter



Helping Daddy!

Teeth and tubies!










No comments:

Post a Comment