Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pictures!

A few photos from our past few months, for those thinking of us but who aren't on Facebook to see the inundation of posts!

Blogger completely rearranged the chronologic order of these(WHY!?), which drives me nuts! But Dan is handling bedtime solo at the minute and if I want him to still love me I need to go help, so they'll have to stay like this :-)

Ainsley's last day of school!

Girls and the Golden Gate!
The whole family at the Japenese Tea Gardens
Kalina's First Birthday!

Baptizing Kalina



She found Mommy's recital outfits!

So special to have my cousin, Brother Canice, perform the Baptism!

Getting an IV like a champ!
Scowling pre giggle juice

Giggle Juice in full effect!



Despite it all this is one happy girl

Lunch in the park

Appointments are meshing together, I think this was vaccines

Ortho, ie the wait from hell.

Sparklers at the beach for the Fourth!


"Take my picture Mommy"

A reward for her splint appointment.

<3


We didn't go out to the beach often bc of the heat, but she loved the waves!

After today's appointment, still smiling <3


No comments:

Post a Comment