Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Look Who Is Three!!

I remember when they weighed Selene at 9lbs 1oz and handed her to me saying "What a beautiful, healthy girl!" It's overwhelming what can be hidden at birth.  I know I say this too often, but I feel so much guilt over not pushing harder, at missing the sunken look on Selene's face (I even noticed it on her First birthday photos). I just opened photos of her sores the other day and was like "How could I have left the hospital without further answers? What was wrong with me to put cream on those things each night and think that was doing anything to help my baby?"

Ugh. That's not what this post is for. It's to celebrate how beautiful, amazing, quirky, and delightful Selene is. She brings such joy to our lives and is the epitome of strength and happiness.  It's hard to believe that three years have gone by since we welcomed her. All that we've been through with her.  We wouldn't trade one moment of it.










No comments:

Post a Comment